Area Public Adjusters has an extensive base of clients in Perkasie, PA. We service homeowners and business owners with property damages that occur from fire, smoke, water, lightning, vandalism, storm damage, and more in Perkasie. If you live in Perkasie, and you have property damage, give us a call immediately.
Our public adjusters at Area Public Adjusters quickly take charge and ensure you are protected after experiencing property damage.
Area Public Adjusters licensed public adjusters in PA will manage every aspect of your property damage insurance claim. We service the Perkasie area and we are the local public adjuster in montgomery county. We will be available anytime to give you peace of mind throughout this challenging time. Our team handles home insurance claims of all sizes, so there is no claim that is too large or too small. Currently, our staff at Area Public Adjusters insurance adjusters have been negotiating insurance claims on behalf of Pennsylvania residents and business owners for over 20 years. Whether it’s fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, wind damage or any other type of damage, our team is prepared to negotiate on your behalf and fight for every dollar you’re legally entitled. Put more money back in your pocket for repairing your home or business.
Our Perkasie public adjuster will immediately protect your property from further damage and provide emergency services to your property, as needed. If relocation is necessary during the restoration process, we’ll arrange for temporary housing solutions and ensure the insurance company provides emergency funds for living expenses, such as food, shelter, clothing, and other everyday essentials.
Give us a call today for your free consultation. We’ll discuss the claim with you, and whether it makes sense to use our services.
Some mistakes homeowners and businesses make when reporting claims themselves:
- Not understanding the cause of the loss, so it gets misreported and denied.
- Failing to recognize the total scope of the loss, and get underpaid.
- Do not document the loss properly and get underpaid.
- Relying on contractors who are unskilled in insurance documentation, leading to underpayment or denial.
- Unaware of the obligations under the insurance policy, leading to a denial.
The process starts by contacting Area Public Adjusters at 1(800) 289-9896. We will review your insurance claim and proceed with your damage loss assessment.
The Insurance Claims Process / Our Process
• We inspect the damage site and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your property.
• Gather photographic evidence and use industry experts to examine your loss.
• Document the extent of the damage.
• Submit your claim, which is backed by facts and evidence.
• Finally, we negotiate with your insurance company to attain the best possible settlement.
Return to home page at Area Public Adjusters