Essington, Norwood, Prospect Park – Public Adjuster
As your Public Adjuster in Essington, Norwood, and Prospect Park we are committed to negotiating a fair and maximum claim settlement for homeowners and business owners alike when a loss occurs. A public adjuster handles claims arising from wind, water, fire, and smoke damage. We represent you, the policyholder, during this difficult time by filing the claim on your behalf, preparing a detailed estimate, and negotiating the maximum settlement.
Call today for a Free Consultation:
We strive to help our clients see through the difficult and timely process of filing and handling an insurance claim. Without guidance of a professional, you will not fully know what you may be entitled to. Area Public Adjusters insists, “Knowledge is leverage, know your rights.” Contact our Public Adjuster in Delaware County for a free consultation.
As a Public Adjuster in Essington, Prospect Park, and Norwood we serve the entire community and surrounding areas. In addition, we can discuss whether or not a claim may or may not be covered. Whether you have a new claim, existing claim, or if your claim has been denied our team can help. Insurance companies have adjusters working on their side, so should you!
When a loss occurs you should do the following:
- Call Area Pubic Adjusters immediately.
- Don’t move or discard any damaged goods.
- Protect your property from further damage. Move undamaged goods to safe place.
- Keep the area untouched, unless photos or video are taken.
- Take a visual inventory of the damaged property.
- Don’t sign any documents from “curious bystanders” at the scene.
Return to home page at Area Public Adjusters